McDonald's videogame McDonald's videogame

What an excellent game.

We need more detailed, polished management sims like this in Flash. You can see a lot of effort has gone into this submission. The warped descriptions from the point of view of McCorporate you get when you click on things are also hilarious, as is the satirical nature of the whole thing. Top marks!

the classroom 2 the classroom 2

Nice!

the classroom 2!! Yay. A fantastic sequel to a fantastic game. And a storyline too this time! Pat yourself on the back.

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

Nice.

I find it laughable that I'm using high-tech machine guns and barricades to defend a base primarily constructed out of cardboard and pencils.
Anyway, while this is 'inspired' by XGen's Defend Your Castle, it is an extremely good version. While DYC has a much more polished and professional look, this wins over slightly better gameplay.
The graphics may look simple on the surface, but zoom in and you find an incredible level of detail. I especially like the rotating machine guns on the level 3 Auto-defense. That may explain why it runs so slowly on my machine...
After about 15-20 levels, if you've spent your cash wisely, the base becomes self-sufficiant (as in DYC). I became bored watching soldiers splat and went off to get a brownie by about level 37.
However, I noticed a bug: a seemingly indestructible soldier runs across the screen from time to time and right past my base. I notice the bug does not occur if I stop shooting with my mouse.
Anyway, that's enough ramble. A nice game, well done.

Inverse Shoot'em up Inverse Shoot'em up

Have it!!!

I've been waiting AGES for this game to come out! Have it, bastard-lone-fighter-git! Insane mode is tricky (only one I didn't complete first try, heh). Graphics were a bit shabby, but that's the only complaint of this game I have. Great job!

The Dead Case The Dead Case

Fantastic!

A fantastic, in-depth plot blended with the classic 'see/touch' adventure game. I especially liked the police computer, in which you could enter any name you came across and be told their details; it added real depth to the game.

Couple of points: Music, as said before, grains after a while. Either change it or add more atmospheric sounds/sound effects. Also, I often used a hint when I was stuck, yet I feel they are too revealing; they aren't so much hints as telling you what to do.

Otherwise, great game.

Retshark responds:

It's hard to judge what kinds of hints people need; I get a lot of questions or requests for 'direct' hints... I tried to balance it, since the hints in the dialogue weren't enough, it seems, at times. All of the information is actually IN the dialogue, they always give vague reference where you should be going (For example, the ghost in the school references the police station when it's appropriate to go to).

Pussy or _______? Pussy or _______?

Heheh.

Pussy...raw meat...pussy....raw meat....ARGH! Can't decide! Well, actually it was pretty easy. But not pretty. It was gruesome easy. Urgh. I don't think I ever want to see that many pictures of female genetalia up close in quick succession again. Or at all, if you will. But good for a laugh or two.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Is this a GBA or a Flash game I'm playing?

Good God, this is Flash? Are you sure? It's fantastic! I love it!

Ultimate Snake Ultimate Snake

We hate MiniClip!

You're probably bored with the version on your phone, if so, play something else, and not this, because it's almost exactly the same. And MiniClip is for drooling 12 year olds. Wait a minute, so it Newgrounds....hmmm.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Wow!!!

Evil-Dog my friend, you have blended the perfect ingredients for a rise to the top!

Punk music - No Newgrounder can resist it
A good idea
The Flash skills to create this idea well
A real polish to the Flash
A funny voice-over guy

A hearty congratulations for the #1 spot at this time of writing, as it is well deserved.

Evil-Dog responds:

Thanks alot dude.
Me and IceWolf really appreciate it.
We're #1 until those damn retarded animal babies (good serie !!) take us off :P

cantankerousTANK cantankerousTANK

synj, you've done it again.

Nice job with the artwork synj, your distinctive style shows through once again. And gel's part i assume was the programming; nicely done there too. A great game! Be proud.