Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

The sound experience was everything.

The stunningly anesthetic animation aside, the audio experience in this movie is something special.

Flash Website Tut Flash Website Tut

Woah

This is eye opening!

Lemon and Karl 4 Lemon and Karl 4

lol

The humour of it was all pretty lame right up to the end. Then you hit me with the revenge oven and I fell out of my seat laughing. The animation was minimal but stylish and the graphics were only alright.
4/5

Man Gets Broadband Man Gets Broadband

What. The. Fuck.

...

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

I won't be able to sleep tonight.

Zelda: Heroic Rage Zelda: Heroic Rage

Is that it?!

Look mate, I'm on a 56k connection, and when I sit through downloading a 3MB movie I DO NOT expect it to last 60 seconds!! I absolutely HATE movies that have a massive file size thanks to some laughably huge and unnecessary music file that's been lumped in there. Comprende?

Anyway, movie was OK, but I've seen better. The animation relied too heavily on motion tweening, which made it seem very amateurish, and everything was so pixellated it looked like it had been drawn in MS Paint.

Apart from its file size, I liked the music. It was very good quality (did you get it from a ROM or summat?), and the remix was rather stylish.

All in all, not bad, just work on the animation. I hope it improves as I watch the next ones in the series.

The NewGrounds Machine The NewGrounds Machine

Hey, not bad!

Although, yes, it was a bit slow to get going, it was quite a good little movie. I especially likes the 'Blam/Protect' bit. Hee hee hee, very clever.

Enquanto Durmo Enquanto Durmo

Yay for Alex and Ilia!

Yay! It's so sweet.

Must keep repeating to myself. SHE'S A REPTILE, NOT A CAT...A REPTILE NOT A CAT...

Oh Beautiful Day Oh Beautiful Day

Ha ha ha!

That was hilarious! Graphics leave much to be hoped for; however, I can see how this style developed into 'Divine Intervention', especially the bloke in this movie. Nice work.