Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

The sound experience was everything.

The stunningly anesthetic animation aside, the audio experience in this movie is something special.

Flash Website Tut Flash Website Tut

Woah

This is eye opening!

Lemon and Karl 4 Lemon and Karl 4

lol

The humour of it was all pretty lame right up to the end. Then you hit me with the revenge oven and I fell out of my seat laughing. The animation was minimal but stylish and the graphics were only alright.
4/5

McDonald's videogame McDonald's videogame

What an excellent game.

We need more detailed, polished management sims like this in Flash. You can see a lot of effort has gone into this submission. The warped descriptions from the point of view of McCorporate you get when you click on things are also hilarious, as is the satirical nature of the whole thing. Top marks!

the classroom 2 the classroom 2

Nice!

the classroom 2!! Yay. A fantastic sequel to a fantastic game. And a storyline too this time! Pat yourself on the back.

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

Nice.

I find it laughable that I'm using high-tech machine guns and barricades to defend a base primarily constructed out of cardboard and pencils.
Anyway, while this is 'inspired' by XGen's Defend Your Castle, it is an extremely good version. While DYC has a much more polished and professional look, this wins over slightly better gameplay.
The graphics may look simple on the surface, but zoom in and you find an incredible level of detail. I especially like the rotating machine guns on the level 3 Auto-defense. That may explain why it runs so slowly on my machine...
After about 15-20 levels, if you've spent your cash wisely, the base becomes self-sufficiant (as in DYC). I became bored watching soldiers splat and went off to get a brownie by about level 37.
However, I noticed a bug: a seemingly indestructible soldier runs across the screen from time to time and right past my base. I notice the bug does not occur if I stop shooting with my mouse.
Anyway, that's enough ramble. A nice game, well done.